Wednesday, August 30, 2006

If you're looking for a great bird walk...

A note from Jack Meyer:


My Fall Birdwalks in Central Park will begin Thursday August 17, and end on Sunday October 29.

Walks will be four days a week, Thursday through Sunday

Walks leave at 7:30 AM from 72 St and Central Park West (NE corner). The walks will last until 10:30 or 11:00, with a brief coffee break midway through. The walks are unstructured, and there is no obligation to stay to the end.

The cost is $6 per person. No reservations are needed

If there are any questions, you can reach me at 212-563-0038 (Not after 8PM please), or email jackmeyer415@earthlink.net .

Should the weather be bad and you want to confirm that the walk is going, phone me anytime after 5AM. If you get my answering machine, you will know that I have already left for the park and the walk is on.