Sunday, December 16, 2007

A single working mother of two

Marie:

I have been saving this image made last March as my Christmas and News Year's present to you. I consider it to be the cutest of the cute from my “Almost-too-cute-for-words” file. I call this raccoon Brownie because her fur is streaked with bands of light brown one of which you can readily see on the nape of her neck if you look between her ears. She is a single working mother of two cubs who always manages to look like a million bucks whenever I encounter her. I suppose someone somewhere could resist this image but I don’t know who it might be. Enjoy the picture and as you do , know that it perfectly represents my very best wishes to you and your readers in the coming year.
.
Bob Levy

Ps Zoom in on her face. Is she beautiful or what?